Dec 16,2010
Dec 16,2010
I have recently used Belvoir Camden to rent out my home in Abbey Road, St Johns Wood. I Met Dominic Swinfield who is one of the directors. He was very professional, smart and eager to answer any of my questions. He should me that he was a very experienced agent that had worked in the area for the last four years. Their charges we clearly marked out and I was happy to go ahead. Belvoir was more expensive than some of the other agents but they found me a tenant quickly, they guided me through the process and their communication was perfect. They are well worth the money and do deliver results. My new tenant is lovely, I would recommend Dominic and his team to anyone again, they have done me proud. They went the extra mile and could not have been more helpful. They even sent the tenant milk, bread and local businesses names that would be useful to help them settle into thier new home. Anywhere in the area, give them a call.

Many comments show Belvoir as bad agents but it does depend on the individual franchisee. Camden is first rate, do not be put off by what you read, they do a wonderful job. Go and see them and find out for yourself.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Belvoir Office 76! To leave a new review of Belvoir Office 76, please click the link below !
Write a review for Belvoir Office 76