Properties Glasgow - Infiniti Properties
Dec 14,2010
Dec 14,2010
1 star is too much!! Terrible, Useless, they don't care - they just want your money. They are rude & think that by talking to you in a childlike manner and repeating themselves with declarations such as 'we think we have taken reasonable measures' and 'we have done our best' that this covers them for their incompetance. They have very selective memories.
By: Matt Pullinger
Jul 14, 2014
Dear Landlord

I am sorry to hear your bad experience. We pride ourselves here at Northwood Aberdeen on first class property management and first class customer service. I can only apologize for what seems to have gone wrong here.

I have no record of your complaint on file, so please feel free to get in touch should you wish to discuss further and I can investigate further with my team.

Again sorry to hear your of your bad experience.

Yours sincerely

Matt Pullinger

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Northwood Aberdeen! To leave a new review of Northwood Aberdeen, please click the link below !
Write a review for Northwood Aberdeen