Dec 18,2013
By: 'JW1969'
Dec 18,2013
We have had an absoloutely terrible time with this agency.
We are first time landlords and trusted the `hype` that owner Mark Hurd displayed to us.
In fact they have took our money each month and have not delivered on their promisses.
They have not responded to phone and email messages they have been rude over the phone and even treatening and email and have used a `bully boy` stance to try to frighten us when questioned. Mark is a solicitor and he uses this to bully in any way he can.
Luckily we are free from them now and would not reccomend anyone having anything to do with them unless yuo are up to the fight.
By: Mark Hurd
Jul 20, 2018
This statement is dishonest and abuse of your review system. I have only just seen it but I remember this situation very clearly because of the questionable attitude of the landlord towards her legal responsibilities and duty of care to the tenant. What this lady complainant has failed to mention are the surroundings circumstances giving rise to her review.There was an issue with the boiler at her rental property and the landlady gave Let It permission to send one of our own plumbers out to investigate . It was discovered that the levels of carbon monoxide leaking from the boiler was millions of time what the safe legal limit was. I insisted that something be done straightaway and this landlady's response was to describe the tenant's reaction who lived at the property with her family , including a young baby, 'hysterical'. I quite firmly and properly put the landlady right on this and reminded her of her and our legal opportunities as landlord and ours as agent, and it is this which seems to have generated this rather petty attack through a third party website. I should add that she has made no formal complaint to us or the Property Ombudsman about my so called 'bully boy' conduct

Let It! -Sell It!