Dec 14,2010
Dec 14,2010
I have used Fieldhouse Residential in Battersea to rent a house for me and my family in Colliers Wood. I have to admit that I was impressed with the professionalism they've shown. Having been disappointed in the past with C James and Co in Colliers Wood (wrote about that in a separate review), I was really careful when dealing with the next agency. However, it was completely unnecessary. They proved to be very proficient and helpful. Even though they charge you a bit more than other agencies in fees, I think it's worth paying that bit extra and be sure that: a) they deliver what they promise, b) they turn up on appoinments on time and c) always call you back if needed.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Fieldhouse Residential Ltd London! To leave a new review of Fieldhouse Residential Ltd London, please click the link below !
Write a review for Fieldhouse Residential Ltd London