Dec 12,2010
Dec 12,2010
I find Belvoir absolutely appauling. Hidden charges absolutely everywhere, even after the girl that showed me round my place saying something about how some estate agents give one fee and then charge loads more for everything...and what did they do...after being told I would pay 150 to move in and nothing else it ended up charging me 350. They told me it would be professionally cleaned, this did not happen. I am actually dreading giving my one month notice in a few months time and all the charges that are going to come with it!! And also the fight for the bond back which I just know I am going to have. Its a shame because my landlord is actually lovely but she doesn't still live in Sheffield so Belvoir manage the place. I rang a couple of weeks ago to tell them that the boiler is leaking.... nothing has been done yet. I am absolutely dreading the hassle of moving out and cannot wait to get rid of them and my bond back. I have kept the place immaculately.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Belvoir Office 57! To leave a new review of Belvoir Office 57, please click the link below !
Write a review for Belvoir Office 57