Dec 12,2010
Dec 12,2010
Keep away from Gatekeeper Properties! I cannot stress enough how impolite and dishonest the people at this company can be. First off, I'd like to mention that they claimed to be members of the Property Ombudsman group. I later discovered this to be false when I tried to contact the Property Ombudsman group to complain. Gatekeeper had been forced to leave the group over a year ago because of the number of times they broke the rules.

When I first contacted Gatekeeper, I inquired after properties that would allow a dog. I made it very clear that if a property did not allow pets I was not interested in viewing it. I was told of 3 that fit my requirements (size, price, and allowed pets). I asked the person at the office with whom I was speaking to contact each of the landlords and verify that a large dog would be allowed. He assured me that this would not be a problem.

When we viewed the properties a few days later with another agent they had booked another viewing only 15 minutes before ours. The other viewers were not finished so we were forced to wait. Whilst waiting we met the landlady. When asked about the dog, she said she had '

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Gatekeeper Property Services Ltd Office 1! To leave a new review of Gatekeeper Property Services Ltd Office 1, please click the link below !
Write a review for Gatekeeper Property Services Ltd Office 1