Dec 08,2010
Dec 08,2010
This was our first time using estate agents, as we bought the house we were selling from new, so I was very wary due to the bad reputation in the media. Thankfully Thomas Morris didn't live up to this reputation at all. They could not be more helpful and were very understanding at how stressful selling and buying is, especially as I was pregnant. Jemma especially always kept her patience with me and my constant emails/telephone calls and was always very reassuring. The people who bought our house also made a comment to me that part of the reason they chose our house was due to the support and help from Thomas Morris which reassured them as first time buyers. I would definitely recommend Thomas Morris, as they have certainly made it easier for us than other friends experiences with other estate agents in the town.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Thomas Morris Royston! To leave a new review of Thomas Morris Royston, please click the link below !
Write a review for Thomas Morris Royston