Dec 06,2010
Dec 06,2010
I contacted Atkinson Mcleod after receiving a leaflet from then at my address. I owned a part buy part rent apartment which had a lot of restrictions on how i could sell it. AM still took it on and dealt with it. I got lot of interest from buyers and i was kept updated at every stage of the transaction. Initially i dealt with James from Tooting branch who was great and then it got handed over to Daryl from Kennington branch. Anything I said and wanted was listened to and was stuck by and i was guided very well when i did not understand a few things. Daryl was great kept me updated and communicated well with both the buyers solicitor and mine to ensure a smooth process. All in all i felt very well looked after. Would definitely use them again.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Atkinson McLeod Kennington! To leave a new review of Atkinson McLeod Kennington, please click the link below !
Write a review for Atkinson McLeod Kennington