Dec 16,2013
By: 'angryclient'
Dec 16,2013
GJM Property are the worst organised and most incompetent company I have ever encountered. Since moving in to the overpriced property in Peckham we have had nothing but problems with the house - mould on the ceilings was painted over, theres holes in the ceiling and walls, a mouse infestation, no ignition or temperature diles on the oven, a leaking shower, plug sockets that don\'t work and these problems are just to mention a few. We have contacted GJM Property several times and its now been 4 months living here with no results. Property managers have visited the property three times now and each have said that the problems will be sorted to no avail. I can\'t stress HOW MANY TIMES we have contacted them and they promise to return calls and of course never do. I\'m at my wits end hence why I\'m writing this review. Any friends and acquaintances of mine who are also with GJM have complained of the same problems with contacting them and dirty, dysfunctional homes. Recommending this company is that last thing I would do and I will never be using them again. The amount of positive reviews of them on this site is almost as shocking as their company.

GJM Property