Dec 02,2013
By: 'Unbeleiveable Incompetence'
Dec 02,2013
I invited Swayam for an appraisal for letting my property. The boss Anil Kumar and his lettings manager Hassan Ali arrived at my place. I explained with emphasis the kind of tenants I was looking for-namely professionals and no \'construction\' or \'hotel\' workers. The next day I received a call from Hassans assistent with a list of viewings she had arranged. I asked for details of the prospective tenents and each one was either a \'construction worker\' or \'hotel woker\'. I told her to cancel all those since they did not meet my criterion. 10 minutes later Hasan rang me himself claiming that these were tenents which had been with him for years-that is a bit impossible since he had only been at Swayam for 5 months!!!!!! Nothing happened for a few weeks after which decided to ask Swayam to stop marketing my property by email. The next day I received an aplogetic email from Hasan. However he had not bothered to stop marketing my property. The following Tuesday I range the boss Anail Kumar to stop marketing my property-still nothing. The next day I needed to go-in person to Swayam to tell the bosss Anil Kumar , in person, to stop marketing my property.

Swayam Property Services