Dec 04,2010
Dec 04,2010
I bought and sold through Richmonds and received a highly professional level of service in both respects. Although they are a small independent, they easily outperformed the larger and more established agents I dealt with (particularly Fox & Sons and Clarke Mews, who were both poor in comparison). They were spot on with the valuation and completely honest from the start. They generated a decent number of viewings on my property, despite a tough market, and I could always be assured of a prompt response in terms of feedback afterwards. Patrick did a superb job of keeping me in the loop, and I never doubted the team's ability to present my property in the best light to potential buyers. While buying through them I particularly appreciated the laid back approach to the viewings (no "and here's the kitchen" in-your-face sales pitch) and got a good response from Glen from my long list of requirements. I received weekly updates from Kevin with regards to the progress of my purchase, right up until the day of exchange, and even on moving day Pat was able to organise the key collection to allow me enough time to get moved out. All this and I got a very competitive rate. They earned every penny of their fee, and I certainly hope they have a beer on me.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Richmonds Property Services Office 1! To leave a new review of Richmonds Property Services Office 1, please click the link below !
Write a review for Richmonds Property Services Office 1