Mar 22,2007
Mar 22,2007
As soon as we had given them the admin fee (which was exorbitant) and our deposit, three of the employees at the agent were incredibly rude, telling us we would not get into the property on time because of their mistake and shouting down the phone. Every time we ring they become aggressive and very rude. I'm uncertain whether this is sexist, agism, or simply incompetance, but I've never been so rudely spoken to in my life. The manager/owner is polite and very helpful however. They were lovely until they had our money, and then they didn't want to know.
By: suziq
Apr 24, 2007
After reading this coment i was shocked and amazed i have been a tenant with this company for 4yrs and have never had any problems i have recommend MK L&M to all my friends who now also rent through them and they have been nothing but helpful and polite, i feel that the person who wrote this comment must just be trying to cause trouble as their must of been something wronge with there credit checks or something bad not to get there money back, my freind changed her mind about a property she was taking and got a refund on her deposit all i can say is that you recieve the behaviour you give.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of M K L&M Office 1! To leave a new review of M K L&M Office 1, please click the link below !
Write a review for M K L&M Office 1