Dec 03,2010
By: 'cinderella'
Dec 03,2010
Rude and arrogant salesmen!! Will do anything for a sale even if it means putting their prospective buyers into unsuitable properties and pushing them for a sale. Very uncomfortable to deal with.
By: Phil
Aug 17, 2011
I totaly agree with your comments, so rude and arrogant and my advise to all is please do not use them.
By: Singh
Mar 25, 2011
I agree with your comments cinderella and completely understand where your coming from as I had exactly the same terrible experience. I won't mention names, but the sales person was so unhelpful it was more than rude - absolutely no curtsey's or manners and a "I know it all" attitude. I personally won't be viewing anything through them again not until they adjust their attitude towards their customers.

Matthew Swing & Partners