Dec 08,2013
By: 'T Mat'
Dec 08,2013
Put my property put for sale with whitegates and from the very first step everything they told me was lies from the valuation that Gail over valued my house from the guy in the office Kevin lying to me and my husband. I believed what they said about being the best in west derby because they have been there for thirty years ,but what I wasn\'t told was that they were only a franchise with one shop . The staff are very abrupt and Kevin is not very nice to anyone even the staff agree he is a nightmare to work with (there words not mine ) I put my property with another agent in the same area and they sold it and the all the staff were great , I would never recommend whitegates to anyone and after talking to other people who have used Whitegates I am Not the only one .
TELL THE TRUTH
Attached Files
By: westderbywhitegates
Feb 12, 2014
can you please let us know your name or email us direct at westderby@whitegates.co.uk.

Whitegates Estate Agents