Dec 02,2010
Dec 02,2010
I can't believe that I haven't written this review before, but I guess that it is easier to write a negative review tahn a positive one.

Fineholm rented out my property for 3 years and I had no problems with the service at all. The maintenence issue were sorted out quickly with contact from Niki who was dealing with my property and if she wasn't available the other member of the maintenance team kept me informed

When it came to the end of the tenancy there were a few issues due to the tenants circumstances and Wendy, dawn and Laura were excellent helpign with the legal side, keeping me informed of the date and times of the move out

At one point there was a date error on the lease and I didn't receive the full rent, but the accounts department transfered the balance into my bank quickly and as far as I know the tenant received his full deposit after he left with no problem.

I ended up speaking with the tenant after he left as, although Fineholm were happy to deal with things on my behalf, it seemed easier to deal directly with him to redirect his mail and cancel the phone line which he forgot to do, and he spoke very highly of the agency commenting that they dealt with repairs promptly and inspecting the property once work was carried out.

I would have rented my other flat through Fineholm, however I rented it to someone I know at a very low rent and it didn't seem right to put it through a letting agency and charge him more to cover the management fee.
By: Ellen
Jan 11, 2011
Thanks for taking the time to post your review and for your positive feedback you've given. I'm delighted you experienced service of a high standard and hope we can be of assistance to you again in the future.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Fineholm Glasgow! To leave a new review of Fineholm Glasgow, please click the link below !
Write a review for Fineholm Glasgow