Dec 01,2010
Dec 01,2010
They are the most unprofessional letting agents I have ever come across. They came in the house and checked my wardrobes. When my shower broke and I told them I couldn't bend down to wash in a bath due to pregnancy complications I was asked how I put my knickers on in the morning!! I am currently in the process of taking legal action against all of this!! Avoid!
By: ManDir
Dec 09, 2010
Faulkner has a responsibility to its landlords and ensure only the nominated tenants are living in a property and will only inspect individual spaces when invited to do so by the tenant (who had a point to prove) Faulkner are very well of their contractual obligations as should the tenant be when it comes to paying the rent. Faulkner takes all the processes it carries out with maximum care and concern. We will not carry out an argument in public so look forward to any legal action instigated by the landlord. I suggest adhearing to all contractual obligations is the best way forward in this matter

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Faulkner Property Rentals Office 1! To leave a new review of Faulkner Property Rentals Office 1, please click the link below !
Write a review for Faulkner Property Rentals Office 1