Dec 11,2013
By: 'Mr Truong'
Dec 11,2013
I initially advertised my property to sell with another agent after 4 weeks of an un successful sale I decided to try out Prospect Estate agent. After having an initially meeting with the branch manager with a very impressive power point presentation I was confident to sign up. I must say these guys work very hard for their clients, I was always informed of my viewings and was always given feedback. They work late and are always happy to help and answers your queries. Not only that but they found a buyer for my property in no time at all. I will definitely use this company again for future sales.
By: Prospect Estate Agency
Jan 23, 2014
It was a pleasure working with you to find a suitable buyer for your home, we would be more than happy to help you again if you ever needed it. Thank you

Prospect Estate Agency