Dec 01,2010
Dec 01,2010
They have a fee for everything, and I mean every little thing. Want to hand in your notice? We need a fee "to process your notice". Want a reference for your new place? We need a fee. Want to end your tenancy? Guess what? We need a fee.

Maintenance never actually gets done when requested. Also our flat didn't even have a gas safety certificate for 6 months - I kept calling them to tell them to get one and they had the cheek to tell me that it was my job - I'm the tenant!!
By: Belvoir_Nottingham
Mar 22, 2011
As there are four offices in the Nottingham area, we would like to know at which office your issues arose and what address this occurred. To our knowledge at the Central branch we have never charged for a reference for tenants. Please email nottingham@belvoirlettings.com with your complaint and we shall be pleased to respond to the issues raised.
By: Landladynotts
Jan 07, 2011
Is this the Nottingham or West Bridgford branch as I'm a landlady and believe me they also have a fee for everything from the landlords / ladies. After discussing with my tenant I discovered they were charging both of us for works completed!

Belvoir