Dec 09,2013
By: 'J Vadivilu'
Dec 09,2013
My home had been on the market for more than a year with another estate agent in Maidenhead when I requested Prospect to step in. They were very proactive right from the beginning and managed to find a buyer within a month. As I had to move abroad, I relied totally on Prospect to handle all matters on my behalf. There were some complications along the way and these were resolved very quickly. My emails were replied to immediately and the team members were always very professional and pleasant to deal with. I have now successfully completed on the sale of my property and am able to make plans for my future, all thanks to Prospect.
By: Prospect Estate Agency
Jan 22, 2014
It was a pleasure helping you find the perfect buyer for your home, wish you all the best for the future. Thank you for taking the time to comment=.

Prospect Estate Agency