Dec 06,2013
By: 'asma'
Dec 06,2013
I rank the company very poorly on their customer service skills. Once you have signed the contract and they have taken a deposit they refuse to have anything else to do with you The staff refuse to call you back and if anything breaks down ie boiler-they will take weeks to fix it.
The property i was given was in a terrible state.The bathroom and kitchen were filthy. The microwave had months if not years of food stuck to it.
We were not given a parking space although every other tenant was provided the facility through their landlord. We finally had to pay extra so that we could park outside our flat.
Be very careful when leaving a DEPOSIT as we DID NOT GET ALL OF IT BACK. The company kept
a large amount saying it was for cleaning.
I have since asked a few of my colleagues where i work and it seems that the company has a very bad reputation when it comes to lettings- Definitely a company to AVOID

Wentworth Estates