Properties Glasgow - Infiniti Properties
Nov 26,2010
Nov 26,2010
Authorisde repairs without landlords permission, take the bill out of your rent and then send you the invoice with a letter stating - further to our recent communication. They never call you. If you ring to complain they pass you round the houses, say they will call back and then don't.

Staff rude and confrontational - no customer service skills.

Have been with them 3 years, platinum plan. Huge mistake, rarely do I get a full months rent. There is nothing platinum about the plan except how much money they make out of you.

Charge a renewal fee of over
By: Matt Pullinger
Jul 14, 2014
Dear Tenant

I am sorry to hear your bad experience. I can only assume that your bad experience was with another Northwood office. On our guaranteed rent service there are no charges whatsoever. We pride ourselves here at Northwood Aberdeen on first class property management and always seek the landlord permission to spend their rental income on repairs. I can only apologize for what seems to have gone wrong here.

I have no record of your complaint on file, so please feel free to get in touch should you wish to discuss further and I can investigate further with my team.

Again sorry to hear your of your bad experience.

Yours sincerely

Matt Pullinger

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Northwood Aberdeen! To leave a new review of Northwood Aberdeen, please click the link below !
Write a review for Northwood Aberdeen