Nov 26,2010
Nov 26,2010
The agents say that they are at the cutting edge of technology on their website but never answer emails. I don't think anybody even checks them. They don't appear even to be able to use the telephone. After viewings they don't make courtesy calls. I have had to contact them to chase this up and found that they had not contacted prospective buyers after viewings. I went for nearly 3 months with no contact from them until I decided it was a waste of time having my house on the market. They told me that they were offering a special offer on advertising which was then charged at the full rate. When I queried this I could not get an answer why and ended up having to pay it.

Such a shame to see a good reputable local company slip to such a state of despondency.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Beercock Wiles & Wick Office 1! To leave a new review of Beercock Wiles & Wick Office 1, please click the link below !
Write a review for Beercock Wiles & Wick Office 1