Dec 04,2013
By: 'William'
Dec 04,2013
I recently sold the property that I had been living in via a private sale and was looking to find a new property either for sale or for rent as soon as possible while making sure that I found somewhere I was going to be happy with.

I had viewed two previous properties (one for sale, the other for rent) the property for sale was not to the standard I was looking for, while the property for rent was what I was looking for, however the estate agent that I came into contact with regarding the property I liked decided that he would start to mess me around and not treat me the way you would expect to be treated.

For this reason I started looking at other properties and thankfully managed to find one I felt I would like, I spoke to Simon and arranged a viewing, Simon was very helpful and awnserd the questions I had in a polite and mature manner and treated me in a way that gave me confidence in him and his agency.

The property that we viewed was what I was looking for and so I made an offer to Simon for him to pass on to the landlord. During the process from me making an offer to the offer being accepted Simon continued to keep me updated and in contact with me, I found him to be very helpful and would recommend his service and the service of his agency to anyone looking to buy/rent or sell a property.

Overall I am very happy with the service that I received and can have no complaints.

Ashtons Estate Agents (NW1)

140 Gloucester Avenue Primrose Hill, London