Nov 26,2010
Nov 26,2010
Where do I start? Harvey Scott are totally incompetent. On first moving in, we were paying the rent by Standing order on the 1st of the month. The money was leaving the account, however, on the 14th of the month, they sent me a letter threatening legal action. They have numerous telephone numbers to call me and my email address, and never contacted me this way. It turns out, they were sending my money to another one of their landlords and they threatnened to throw me and my partner out. I have handed in my notice on the property, and they have entered my home with no permission to do viewings. When i brought this up with them, i was told that they cannot ask me for permission on every occasion!!! This is trespassing. Harvey Scott are rude, and completely inept. There is damp in the property which I have been telling them about for 2 years, however this still has not been sorted. I am dreading trying to get my deposit back, despite the fact that there is no damage whatsoever to the property. Please please please stay away from this company!!!!!
By: Wannabe_Princess
May 05, 2011
They entered my home without permission as well.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Spencer Harvey Estate and Letting Agents Shaw Heath Stockport! To leave a new review of Spencer Harvey Estate and Letting Agents Shaw Heath Stockport, please click the link below !
Write a review for Spencer Harvey Estate and Letting Agents Shaw Heath Stockport

Spencer Harvey Estate and Letting Agents