Nov 26,2010
Nov 26,2010
I've just moved into a flat let by Loft lets and am finding their service beyond terrible. In fact it astounds me that a company with such atrociously low standards can continue to trade in the current economy.

Sadly, the rental market in London is currently such that the tenant is apparently powerless and has to take what they can get. What I'd like to know is if Loft Lets are in fact tied to the owner(s) of the buildings in which they let units before I approach the landlord to highlight some of Loft Lets astounding shortcomings.

I'd love to recommend that people out there keep clear of Loft Lets but the truth is that they have a monopoly on several large buildings in this area and so there is really no choice but to let from them if you want to live in one of these units.

I despair at the prospect of dealing with these utter tools for the duration of my tenancy.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Loft Lets Office 1! To leave a new review of Loft Lets Office 1, please click the link below !
Write a review for Loft Lets Office 1