Nov 26,2010
Nov 26,2010
Claire Lloyd Properties have recently assisted me with letting a property. I am due to relocate to Buckinghamshire from London, which is a new beginning for my children and I. I found staff to be professional, friendly and most helpful with my enquiries and application process. I did have dealings with one specific agent CG who maintained a professional and friendly manner and when she was unavailable various members of staff made every effort to discuss any queries, concerns or general questions I had. I can say thus far that everything has gone through accordingly and am awaiting to move into a lovely property in due course with my children.

I have not had the opportunity to meet the owner and hope to do so soon but would like to thank her and her staff, particularly CG for all your support, kindness, patience and professionalism, I am most grateful and can say that you have assisted my children and I pursuing new beginnings in more ways than one! A highly recommended property service.

Claire Lloyd Properties