Nov 26,2010
Nov 26,2010
Read the others reviews. They charged me for cleaning my flat (when I vacated) even though I had already paid a cleaning service to do this. They charged me
By: Russells
Aug 06, 2011
Tenants are contracted to pay for an end of tenancy clean There is a fixed cost for one, two bed properties and so on. Our fees are clear and are on our application form to rent property. They also attached to the contract and again tenants are advised of this process when they received their checkout documentation. This system avoids arguements over cleaning costs at the end of the tenancy and is welcomed by the vast majority, as it has fxed costs at the very start and is totally transparent. Tenants are therefore able pack up their belongings and vacate and we will deal with the clean for a pre agreed cost.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Russell Residential Office 1! To leave a new review of Russell Residential Office 1, please click the link below !
Write a review for Russell Residential Office 1