Nov 25,2010
Paul
By: 'MJH'
Nov 25,2010
After an unsuccessful attempt to sell my flat using a high-street chain of estate agents, I tried again through local agent Jorgensen Turner. The results (and my level of satisfaction) could not have been more different.

Instead of throwing out sky-high prices, Jorgensen Turner were honest and realistic with me from the outset about what I could expect to get for the property, how the property would be marketed and the likely timescale of finding a buyer - something which could not have contrasted more from the other agents that I spoke with.

I was impressed by their experience, enthusiasm and local knowledge. They were extremely pro-active in staying in touch with me along the way, and right throughout the selling process partner Paul Jorgensen ensured I was always kept right up-to-date with where we were at all times. My e-mails and phone calls were always returned extremely promptly, and I found all staff extremely friendly as well as faultlessly professional.

If I heard that somebody in the local area was intending to sell through a different agent, then from my experiences I would strongly advise them to reconsider and use Jorgensen Turner instead. They were in a different league to all of the other estate agents that I dealt with, it's as simple as that.

Jorgensen Turner