Mar 18,2008
Mar 18,2008
Found them very rude. They advised that as I had not sold through them I was not able to even look at a house they had on the market. I felt they went out of there way to sell it to one of their own home sellers. It then all went wrong and they came back to me and asked if I was still interested. It has actually put me off ever selling through them. I did buy the house and I told the owner what had happened. They were suprised as they hadn't been told that this was how this agent worked.

My advise to any one is: if you want an agent that will give you every chance possable to sell your house, don't use Sparks Ellison!
By: jeff
Apr 30, 2008
Found them exceptionally polite. My family was moving from Waterlooville so we were not selling through them. They were the only agent in Chandlers Ford that continually kept in touch. Full marks to Tom who was very professional. We found our dream home thanks to them and i have reccomended them to many friends. Keep up the fantastic work

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Sparks Ellison Office 1! To leave a new review of Sparks Ellison Office 1, please click the link below !
Write a review for Sparks Ellison Office 1