Nov 30,2013
By: 'Mr M Heath'
Nov 30,2013
James Kendall was introduced to me by a friend that used to work with him, she knew i was new to the property market, and suggested James because of his warm and friendly manner. The first thing i noticed was his honesty, he told me straight, what my property was worth, the average for the street, and what kind of buyer i was going to attract. James came with a list of recently sold houses in that area and compared the prices, this was so helpful to someone like me, James constantly kept me informed at every step and was even there just to chat to when i needed some advice. He talked me through all the steps of the selling process, and made the transition from putting the property on the market to selling extremely easy. I would definitely recommend selling a property with his company as i had no problems what so ever.

James Kendall Estate Agents