Nov 24,2010
Nov 24,2010
Try to avoid Winkworth as much as you can actually. I am still renting one of their flats in Brighton and the service I have received so far has been awful. Terrible leakage on the bathroom ceiling from the above apartment but no one cared despite my daily phone calls to them. Apart from that, as this was not enough I am left with no boiler for over 10 days now although I am daily reassured that "someone is coming this afternoon to replace the broken boiler part". I am still waiting for that "someone". Also they have not yet fixed the problem with aerial. They are definitely not getting rent this month. They are acting like babies. No shame at all. Avoid!!!!

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Winkworth Estate Agents Office 58! To leave a new review of Winkworth Estate Agents Office 58, please click the link below !
Write a review for Winkworth Estate Agents Office 58