Nov 27,2013
Nov 27,2013
As regards to our purchase of 19 whitegate grove (which went on over a period of 7 months due to solicitors issues and restrictions) Steph was absolutely brilliant throughout this stressful period. I am currently 6 weeks off my due date so we needed to move in pretty much ASAP, Steph was very sympathetic and we felt as if she understood our difficult circumstances we were in. Without Steph we probably would have pulled out of our purchase a long time ago however we knew how determined Steph was to get us in. She made us feel very welcome to ask her about anything and she went above and beyond to put my mind at rest on a few occasions when it was obvious I was stressing out. Steph is a credit to your company and we would like to thank her for all that she has done for us. We will definitely be using findahome again. Naomi and Tom.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Findahome Online Stoke on Trent! To leave a new review of Findahome Online Stoke on Trent, please click the link below !
Write a review for Findahome Online Stoke on Trent