Nov 23,2010
Nov 23,2010
I am very please with the service provided by Irfan Choudhary. He is one of the lettings executives and has been really nice and very helpful throughout the whole period of viewing to signing the contract. He also called me up after I moved in to check if everything was ok.

However the property management has yet to buck up on their services. I called the other day and a lady picked up my phone but was really rude to me. She kept me on whole for a whole 10 minutes and I heard her slam the phone down right after. When I called back she said she didn't know what happened. How could she not know what happened when I heard her slam the phone down on me? She was not helpful at all. But on my second account having to call them again, I had a guy picked up my call and he explained to me how to get around the problems I was facing. He was pleasant and helpful.

I guess if you get the right person working in the agency you will then get the good service you are meant to get. It all boils down to the individual person you have to deal with.

I think Morgan Randall should make sure those of their employees that have been put up for a complaint should go through a training for customer service. I regret not taking that lady's name down. But I hope I wouldn't have to go through her again.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Morgan Randall Office 1! To leave a new review of Morgan Randall Office 1, please click the link below !
Write a review for Morgan Randall Office 1