Nov 27,2013
By: 'Mich'
Nov 27,2013
Becky and Jason basically reaffirmed my belief in estate agents. I had had a really terrible experience with my first agency - they undervalued my house by £25,000, their IT department was deplorable, communication was bad and they did not find any prospective buyers (viewings were practically non-existent). Jason and Becky turned around a really depressing experience practically overnight. They sent a really excellent photographer (I had had to take my own photos before as the estate agents\' were so terrible) and I had queues of people to view the house in the first weekend. I could not recommend them highly enough - really efficient, they really know the area and were genuinely very enthusiastic about my house. Apart from being good at their jobs they are also both really charming which was a real bonus.

GJM Property