Nov 22,2010
Nov 22,2010
I was happy with the service that I was receiving, everyone was friendly & approachable. However having a couple of communication issues (receiving feedback from buyers that never actually viewed and mixing up potential viewers) I rang to highlight these concerns. The agents immediately became very defensive and quite argumentative, wouldn't acknowledge my point of view or concerns, but I was expected to listen to them and take on board everything they were saying! Even as the conversation proved that they didn't actually know who had viewed and who had not, they would not acknowledge their mistakes. My colleagues who sit around me and listened to how the conversation progressed are astounded at how they have conducted themselves. They should come with a warning 'no feedback allowed'!

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Farrer Monaghan Office 1! To leave a new review of Farrer Monaghan Office 1, please click the link below !
Write a review for Farrer Monaghan Office 1