Nov 27,2013
By: 'Kezz'
Nov 27,2013
I have to say it was a massive pleasure to work with Turtle homes for the sale of our house.
Selling your home without the backing of a high street agent initially seems a bit daunting, however the extortionate costs and their style of business has always put me off.
I felt that I knew my house better than anyone, so who better to show people around and answer any house related questions..Me!
The process from start to finish with Turtle Homes was just so easy. I felt that they were honest, supportive and genuine, a service that I am yet to experience from most high street agents.
Sign-up was super easy; the marketing material was put together professionally within a few days and then live with the major housing websites the day after.
Richard & Emma were always very quick and efficient; they provided support and advice throughout the process, always answered my calls and emails within a reasonable time frame and at no point did I feel that I was left alone to deal with the sell my house.
As a result of this service my house sold in just 5 days!! and I saved myself an absolute fortune in fees.

Following the acceptance of an offer, the team at Turtle homes then guided me through to completion, chasing relevant parties to encourage a swift exchange and keeping me updated as necessary.

I have since recommended Turtle Homes to my brother, who sold with them within 14 days and I have also continued to recommended to other friends & family members who live within other areas of the UK.

I don't plan to move house again for quite some time, however if I do, I know who I will be calling.

Thanks Turtle Homes!