Nov 20,2010
Nov 20,2010
Wentworth Properties are the single worst property agent I have ever dealt with. They failed to maintain even the most basic aspect of the building for most of my tenancy. The front door to the block didn't have a lock, the security gate code was know by local gangs, the door to the flat had no deadbolt, the stairwell lights were often not working. We had mice, the outside areas where always filthy and full of discarded furniture. The worst however is the fact they tricked us out of our deposit for no reason, despite the flat being left in a better state than when we moved in. They also failed to show us a valid gas safety certificate during the whole time we were there. The list goes on but for now all I'll say is never use them, they cut corners and can't be trusted.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Wentworth Property Office 1! To leave a new review of Wentworth Property Office 1, please click the link below !
Write a review for Wentworth Property Office 1