Nov 20,2010
Nov 20,2010
Possibly the worst lettings agent I've ever used (and I've used around five or six different ones). Lied to us about the private landlord; turns out it is they who own the property! Fobbed off on numerous occasions that they would get things done; exposed wires in the bathroom took five months to sort out and only because we threatened legal action. They are aggressive and confrontational and told us that, "we don't need you, we have hundreds of other properties. We can throw you out whenever we want". Charming. And complete bullsh*t. They are nice right up until you sign on the dotted line. Avoid at all costs. I'm surprised Reading Borough Council haven't shut them down!

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Queensgate Residential Office 1! To leave a new review of Queensgate Residential Office 1, please click the link below !
Write a review for Queensgate Residential Office 1