Nov 20,2010
Nov 20,2010
This company has got to be the worst letting agency in Swindon and I would probably go so far as to say the South West. Their Tenant service is awful bordering on non-existent. They rent out properties that are known to be faulty and cover up the faults with a lick of paint, within weeks of a tenant moving in the faults reappear and when you contact their so called "Care Team" they don't actually care. Their very sorry attitude is "Its your problem not ours", this is even worse when you call them out of hours with a serious problem, the attitude is then "Call us back in the morning or fix it yourself".

This sorry excuse for a Letting Agency is only interested in one thing and that is taking your money. Phone them for anything and there's an admin charge. Definitely say Goodbye to your deposit with this company.
By: julie
Oct 27, 2011
hello, im with gatekeeper but i wished id seen this site before we had. we have had noting but rouble with them so much that we gave notice to leave, there response was to serve us with notice. would never ever go with this company again .
By: Admin
Nov 21, 2010
This page is monitored every time someone posts a review or comment. GPS ask their clients to post their reviews here and we have no objections. We publish all reviews here as long as we think they come from genuine clients - negative and positive. We have recently been bombarded by bogus negative reviews and those reviews have not been published.
By: Steph
Nov 20, 2010
My attention has been brought to this website by a former client of GPS, who simply could not believe the plethora of comments made by happy customers; so dreadful was his experience, and that of his family, they couldn't wait for their tenancy to end. I thought the purpose of this site was for clients to add their comments, not for Agents to promote their business and it is clear that customers (on their own admission) are being encouraged to add comments to this site which is fair enough if dissatisfied ones are being directed to do the same.

The poor reviews are not submitted by 'warped' people, they are genuinely hacked off by the way they have been treated, it is right that there is a forum for them to do so, but the notion that they are serial moaners is ludicrous, why would anyone revisit once they have said their piece? Although, reading through the comments, it would appear that someone IS monitoring the site on a fairly regular basis, if only to top up the *s.

As a lettings agent myself, I like to think my clients can think for themselves and I have a rigid complaints procedure to deal with any who are unhappy with the service I provide. It speaks for itself that many have remained with me for a number of years and genuinely recommend me. Others have come to me, as landlords and tenants, having used GPS in the past and it is unfortunate that some companies bring a business, which is already treated with suspicion, into disrepute. I am not here to promote my business nor to take a pop at a competitor but this one's reputation precedes it and my business has benefited as a result!!

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Gatekeeper Property Services Ltd Office 2! To leave a new review of Gatekeeper Property Services Ltd Office 2, please click the link below !
Write a review for Gatekeeper Property Services Ltd Office 2