Nov 25,2013
By: 'McDowall'
Nov 25,2013
The property was advertised with an offer, I contacted this estate agent to make a better offer, they asked me to send details of proof of funds, this was sent over to them via e-mail, after this time I never heard anything and Joseph would never return my calls and no one else could give me any details, I then contacted the connells asset management company who was selling the property through ward and partners cliftonville branch, they told me that I should have been contacted as they have accepted an offer from the original bidder and I should have been given the chance to make a better offer. I called Wards and the manager said that the original bidder was ready to go head as he was a cash buyer, but I am also a cash buyer and they knew this from the start and I was ready to go, they could not say much to me but sorry, the way I see this is that the property had to go on the open market as this is the law, loads of people went to view the property for no reason as ward and partners knew they was going to sell the original bidder in the first place as they must know him and offer him good deals on properties. All I can say is this company has to be the worst I have ever had dealings with, my family all live around the area and I am passing this information to them as I they will never use them in future. I hope you don\'t either.
Kept in contact with me, returned calls, be truthfull and do not waste my time
Attached Files