Nov 26,2013
By: 'Mark Barrett'
Nov 26,2013
From the moment I walked into the store I was made feel that we were in safe hands. It turned out that we were. I was selling this house on my mothers behalf and Oliver and his team found a cash buyer in a matter of weeks. We were nearly at completion when unfortunately my mother passed away. Oliver then took all the worry of the house sale from me as I dealt with everything else at that time. He kept the buyer and myself in the loop until all the legal requirements were met.To complicate things even more I live abroad. The team in Basingstoke were excellent and went above and beyond their professional roles required. My only regret is that I know I will maybe never meet this level of customer service again.
Thanks Oliver,Grant and everyone of you guys who helped in this sale Mark Barrett.

Carson & Co