Oct 23,2013
By: 'Annoyed Colchester Seller'
Oct 23,2013
What can I say? Great valuer getting you to sign on the dotted line but from there we have been all but abandoned. Lazy marketing and mistakes on website despite prompts. Still waiting for response to a written concern after nearly 2 days. Interestingly we have registered as a potential buyer with 5 Estate Agents locally - all of whom call regularly. William H Brown have not called us once. We have to continually call them. AVOID LIKE THE PLAGUE.
1) Better marketing. Floor plan was a poor photo copy of one I handed top them myself (despite being told that they do their own). More care on description. I could describe an apple more positively than the bullet point approach used to market my property. 2) Response to complaint letter? It is 48 hrs after sending a letter to the Sales Manager, expressing my disappointment, and I am still waiting for a response... At my office, unless there is an auto \"holiday response\" I would be expected to respond within 24 hrs. 3) We are registered with 5 Estate Agents to view properties, including WHB. We have not had a single call from WHB offering a potentially suitable property. We have had to be proactive in calling them. Other local Estate Agents seem far more proactive.
Attached Files