Nov 26,2013
By: 'Kamilla'
Nov 26,2013
To whom it may concern,

Carl has been very helpful throughout the process of flat viewing and arrangements for the contract. Carl showed us the apartment and described the process in a very clear, non-assertive manner that made me confident that I can turn to him for advise in tenancy matters and get answers to my questions. He made sure he was available for my inquiries and got back to me actively with solutions to the problems when these arose. Dealing with tenancy arrangements tends to be quite a frustrating experience, yet I can with certainty say that Carl made sure it was the smoothest, easiest way of dealing with flat searching and contract signing. The only downside of the process was the reference tracking, which was meant to be completed by Homelet, but was severely delayed and poorly performed unless we as tenants chased it up. Carl was very much inclined to help us with this and also prompted this process on our behalf, for which we are grateful. He also made arrangements for us to avoid having a financial guarantor, by suggesting an alternative way of paying rent (a part of rent sum in advance) to the landlord, and also an unequal distribution of rent by each tenant (not a 50% - 50% rent split). These pro-active initiatives from Carl\'s side, his receptiveness to a client\'s needs and his ability to formulate solutions that benefit all parties (landlord/tenants) is what makes him stand out of the crowd of letting agents, and what makes him from the viewpoint of tenants such as myself, the perfect professional within the field. I would not hesitate to recommend Carl to prospective clients.

Best Wishes,