Nov 26,2013
By: 'Chandru'
Nov 26,2013
It has been a very bad experience since the day I moved in. The agent just act as a mouth piece for the Landlord and do not look anything from the tenant point of you. The Maintenance team Headed by Rebecca take their sweet time and don\'t even keep us posted on the progress / any action taken / delays etc. If we follow-up she gets very crossed and start to dicate!

My exit experience is still worse though Debbie who was handling my case personally feel my asks were very fair and Landlord has been acting very silly and seem to be having a personal vengence and arrogant to settle in any mutual agreement. MH seem to have no way influence the Landlord despite their arrogant behaviour and just passed the bug to TDS obviously the Landlord is not affected by any means only the tenants do not get their deposit immediately and takes all the pain.

It has been nearly 4 months and 1 third of my deposit is held as disputed and waiiting for TDS t act.
Agent with their significant experience should be able to influence the Landlord on fair disputes and be a mediating agent instead of being Landlord\'s moth peiece. Infact they bluntly accepted their incapability with good reason stating we are paid by the landlord and can\'t go against them! This needs to change.
Attached Files