Nov 26,2013
By: 'Leni'
Nov 26,2013
I have really had a great experience with prospect agency team in Bracknell & the property management team in Reading in particular Chloe wise. The level of professionalism is absolutely superb. Originally they let my property a couple of years ago and have always been on hand to help in any aspect of my tenancy agreement with advice and pro active attitudes. Down to picking up keys for a property, bringing contracts etc they have cut all the hassle and have accommodated me all the way which included popping to my own home. They have great communication between offices and are fantastic at communicating with myself. I have now put my property back on the market with prospect due to their continuous transparency and professionalism. Thank you all very much.
By: Prospect Estate Agency
Dec 02, 2013
Thank you for your comments and we are pleased to hear you enjoyed a professional experience.

Prospect Estate Agency