Nov 26,2013
By: 'Peter Houghton'
Nov 26,2013
Springbok is major source of refreshment in the art of property selling in the UK and leaves the tired "top-down" techniques of "traditional" Estate Agents trailing in their wake. They promised me if they arranged 9 viewings they would sell at a price I found acceptable. I had 6 viewings in 2 days and one bought at the price I wanted. Not what it says on the tin? No, it\'s what it should say on the banners! Thank you and well done, Springbok.
By: Springbok Customer Services
Dec 06, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to complete a review. Your feedback is very much appreciated. We are extremely happy to hear that you were happy with the service that you received from ourselves We would like to wish you all the best for the future, and please do not hesitate to contact us should you need our services again. Warm Regards - All the Team at Springbok

Springbok Properties