Nov 25,2013
By: 'Michael'
Nov 25,2013
Really impressed by all my dealings with Ashtons and Joseph Stoll in particular. Having been let down badly by estate agents when moving previously I was delighted to find such a professional and helpful agent this time around.

Always helpful and prompt whilst avoiding being pushy or overbearing. This meant I didn\'t have to worry about managing the interests of an agent and could just get on with finding a new place, taking a lot of the stress out of my move.

Especially impressed with how Joe remained contactable on evenings and weekends and continued to check in on me in the days after my move in case I needed anything.

Would definitely recommend Ashtons and would go to them again without hesitation should I feel the need to move on.

Ashtons Estate Agents (NW1)

140 Gloucester Avenue Primrose Hill, London