Nov 18,2010
Nov 18,2010
No concept of customer service. Rude and aggressive. Don't care if your property has no heating and no hot water in the middle of March. Can't keep track of payments.

I am writing this sat in my apartment for the last time. Tomorrow is my moving out day. My stomach goes sour when I reflect back on the encounters I have had with Felicity J Lord. But soon it will all be over.

When I moved in the fridge wasn't working. I took the over a month to get a replacement. Nothing happened unless I constantly chased them.

Whilst living without a fridge, we had an unexpected visit from a gas safety engineer, who turned the gas off due to a minor leak (Turns out the property's gas certificate was expired when we moved in). It took over a week to get the gas turned back on, so for a week during winter we had no heating, no hot water and no cooker. Felicity J Lord did nothing to remedy the situation. I personally had to coordinate the building manager and the gas services company myself to get it fixed.

Their so called "Property Management" is the worst part of Felicity J Lord. Having spoken to the same person several times a day for over a week, they will pretend they don't recognise you when you call back having spoken to them 5 minutes earlier. They will hang up on you if you push them for a concrete answer. If you ask them to call you back they say "Of course" and never call you back. This happened so many times that I lost count.

If you complain about their lack of attention, they will explain that they have so many customers, how can I possibly expect them to remember who I am or what my problem is. The mumbling sentence they use when they pick up the phone really sums it up: "What is your problem?"

Had a number of other minor incidents which just went to illustrate how extremely uncooperative they are about even the smallest little thing.

I invoked the break clause in my contract at my earliest opportunity, not because I disliked the apartment, but because I could no longer deal with such an unprofessional, rude and incompetent company.

Avoid at all costs.
By: Customer Relations Manager
Nov 23, 2010
Hi Tor Erik Linnerud

I am sorry that you felt our branch delivered a poor service. In order to try and improve our service I invite reviewers to formalise their complaints and if you would like to do this then please do email me the details to

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Felicity J Lord Bermondsey! To leave a new review of Felicity J Lord Bermondsey, please click the link below !
Write a review for Felicity J Lord Bermondsey