Nov 26,2013
By: 'Sjw'
Nov 26,2013
Have sent 4 emails and phoned 3 times over the last 8 days to try to arrange a viewing. No one has replied to my emails nor phoned me back, nor left me a voicemail.
The property has been advertised for quite some time and the asking price has dropped quite a lot - funny that - perhaps there have been no viewings on it?!
If I were the owner of this property I would be asking some serious questions.
Unfortunately the property is empty and so I can\'t contact the owner and tell them how hard it is to get any response from the agent they appointed to sell the house.
I absolutely would not use Chancellors to sell a property and will make sure no-one I know ever does.
Returned one of my many calls. Responded to one of many emails. Left me a voicemail to day the property is under offer / still on the market. Arrange a viewing. Have a contact us section on their website where someone actually does.
Attached Files