Nov 26,2013
By: 'David P'
Nov 26,2013
My first dealings were with Hugo and his colleague Kier Porter. Hugo drew my attention to the property and the agency recommended it was worth a viewing. The description of the property\'s location and benefits were spot on. Both Hugo and Kier helped me navigate my way through the minefield that is the early stage of buying a new place. After that, Georgie\'s enthusiasm and determination helped keep me going; likewise her energy, which kept the process moving at times when my dealings with solicitors were making me feel like I was wading in treacle. I appreciated her sense of humour in the face of any difficulties. All in all, the purchase ran much more smoothly as a result of the whole team\'s professionalism.
By: Prospect Estate Agency
Dec 09, 2013
Thank you for your comments and your enjoyment of our service.

Kind regards